Thursday, January 15, 2009

my first guitar..

hello everyone!!!
i already bought my own guitar!!
it's all thanx to my brother..
angah,thank u soooo much!!!
i'm really touched..feel want to cry..
GOD, thanx for giving me such a kind and understanding brother..

today,after my lecture, about 4pm, i went to Bayan Baru to buy a guitar..at first, i thought the shop there, which is recommended by my guitar teacher,is a music shop but it's actually a supermarket..there's only 3 guitars there..and the brand is 'kapok'..so, i went to BJ to take a look at the guitars in a real music shop..they don't have guitar 'kapok' and the guitars there are much more expensive..i don't have a choice since i don't have much money and furthermore, i'm just a beginner..so, i went back to that shop at BB and bought this guitar there..just an ordinary guitar but sufficient for a beginner like me..i bought the guitar for rm89.90 and its bag for rm29.90..i also bought 5 guitar's picks (btol ke name die pick?) coz i didn't know the picks got many sizes and which one i have to use..so, i bought 5 different sizes of picks..haha

tomorrow i have to bring guitar to my class coz i don't have time to go back to my room to 'fetch' it..hmm i wonder what my friends' reaction...

3 comments:

vcxv said...

omg!! guitar a pulak!! boleh buat band ngn angah a lepas ni.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

comel nyer gitar diaaa.......

tanti said...

jom kite bkk guitar class pass nie...
haha.. rmai sgt org mintx kite ajar nie..