Saturday, January 10, 2009

'misunderstanding' memory..


this memory is from my childhood time..


when i was in the kindergarten, i was locked up in a room by my teacher..

i was a 'bit' naughty at that time (until now, actually) but i didn't remember what i've done..

everywhere i go, when there is a 'discussion' about naughty act, i always tell my friends bout this..i was locked up in a room for doing something naughty but i didn't remember what it was..


a few weeks ago, i brought up this story again in my home..and i asked my mom what it was about coz i really don't remember..fortunately, my mom remembers about this and finally, i know the truth....it's not i've done something wrong or being naughty, i've been locked up in the room bcoz i finished my exam earlier than other students..so, my teacher QUARANTINE me in that room..huhu..as a conclusion, i realized that i'm a good kid actually....and FYI, i was a naughty girl but i am a good girl now.. :p

2 comments:

tanti said...

haha... u still naughty even now, huh?
i never been locked inside the room, usually i was locked outside the room...
hahaha...
i forgot to bring my keys, my roommate went out, so i locked outside the room... haha..

Anonymous said...

hehe..my storied bout locked up canot share here..sensitive issue...hohoho